Savings Account at Jijau Commercial Co-Op Bank comes with a banquette of facilities & services at no extra charge to the Customers.Eligible person/s and eligible organizations or agencies as approved can open Savings Accounts with the Bank. Savings Account can be opened with Rs.1000/- and the minimum balance to be kept in the Account is Rs.1000/- only.
Amount can be withdrawn from the Savings Account by way of cheque or withdrawal slips. Interest is paid half yearly on Savings Account at 4 % p.a. w.e.f 01.01.2017 fixed by Reserve Bank of India.
Recurring deposit account is opened by those who want to save regularly for a certain period of time and earn a higher interest rate.
In recurring deposit account Minimum amount Rs.500/- and multiplies of 100/- is accepted every month for a specified period (1 year to five year) and the total amount is repaid with interest at the end of the particular period.Rate of Intrest for Rd account 1 year to 3 year 7.00 %.
- In this scheme, a member deposits a fixed amount of money every month for a fixed tenure.
- This scheme helps to save regularly for a certain period of time to earn a higher interest rate and benefits to get a lump sum amount.
- In case of withdrawal before the completion of tenure, the member is not applicable for any interest
- Interest will be calculated on yearly basis.
- A lapse on payment of installment amount will make the defaulter and Charges at 2% per month with installment amount. 1 month after paying the last installment or maturity amount due dates whichever is more will be applicable for payment of maturity amount. Irregular deposits are not entitled to pre-mature payment and loan facility against it.
- If all irregular pending deposits are paid, such accounts will be treated as regular. Even if there is a default in payment of 1 installment, the said account will be treated as irregular.
- After the maturity date, payment on irregular accounts will be made after deducting the penalty amount maximum to the limit of interest earned on such account.
- In case of withdrawal before the completion of tenure, the member is not applicable for any interest.
In this type of deposit, there are two types.
- Short Term Deposit (Up to 1 year)
- Long Term Deposit (1 year & above)
- In this, you can deposit the same amount each day through collection agent R.O.I. 2.5 % for one year.
Fixed Deposit Rate Of Interest Chart
|Sr. No.||Duration||Rate Of Interest|
|1||8 Days to 45 Days||4.50%|
|2||46 Days to 179 Days||5.00 %|
|3||180 Days To 1 Year||5.50 %|
|4||1 Year to 3 Year||6.00 %|
|5||3 Year to 5 Year||6.25 %|
|6||5 Year to 10 Year||6.50 %|
|Senior Citizen/ Institute 0.50% more on all above schemes.|