JIJAU SAVING LINK DEPOSIT (JSLD)
JSLD at Jijau Commercial Co-Op Bank comes with a banquette of facilities & services at no extra charge to the Customers. Eligible persons and eligible organizations or agencies as approved can open Savings Accounts with the Bank. Savings Account can be opened with Rs.50,000/- and the minimum balance to be kept in the Account is Rs.50,000/- only. With Interest rate at 5%.
Amount can be withdrawn from the Savings Account by way of cheque or withdrawal slips. Interest is paid early on Savings Account at 5 % p.a.
Recurring deposit account is opened by those who want to save regularly for a certain period of time and earn a higher interest rate.
In recurring deposit account Minimum amount Rs.500/- and multiplies of 100/- is accepted every month for a specified period (1 year to five year) and the total amount is repaid with interest at the end of the particular period.Rate of Interest for Rd account 1 year to 3 year 7.00 %.
- In this scheme, a member deposits a fixed amount of money every month for a fixed tenure.
- This scheme helps to save regularly for a certain period of time to earn a higher interest rate and benefits to get a lump sum amount.
- In case of withdrawal before the completion of tenure, the member is not applicable for any interest
- Interest will be calculated on yearly basis.
- A lapse on payment of installment amount will make the defaulter and Charges at 2% per month with installment amount. 1 month after paying the last installment or maturity amount due dates whichever is more will be applicable for payment of maturity amount. Irregular deposits are not entitled to pre-mature payment and loan facility against it.
- If all irregular pending deposits are paid, such accounts will be treated as regular. Even if there is a default in payment of 1 installment, the said account will be treated as irregular.
- After the maturity date, payment on irregular accounts will be made after deducting the penalty amount maximum to the limit of interest earned on such account.
- In case of withdrawal before the completion of tenure, the member is not applicable for any interest.
In this type of deposit, there are two types.
- Short Term Deposit (Up to 1 year)
- Long Term Deposit (1 year & above)
- In this, you can deposit the same amount each day through collection agent R.O.I. 2.5 % on successful completion of one year.
Fixed Deposit Rate Of Interest Chart
|Sr. No.||Duration||Rate Of Interest|
|1||8 Days to 45 Days||4.50%|
|2||46 Days to 179 Days||5.00 %|
|3||180 Days To 1 Year||5.50 %|
|4||1 Year to 3 Year||6.00 %|
|5||3 Year to 5 Year||6.25 %|
|6||5 Year to 10 Year||6.50 %|
|Senior Citizen/ Institute 0.50% more on all above schemes.|